Friday, November 6, 2009

Boxed In



I've been a bad girl not posting all week. I decided to take a couple days to reorganize my office and all the clothing racks. It was going really well until USPS started dropping off what seemed like a million boxes. Each one from my mother. It was a little shocking to see that many boxes. A phone call from my mom revealed she had cleaned up at a couple estates and just sent it all to me. More clothes, shoes, jewelry and books to find space for. I will never really complain about all the great stuff that we have (and I would never complain that I have an awesome mom who sends boxes stuffed with vintage as care packages), but as you can see my library is turning into a glorified closet. So that's what I've been doing this week - and Monday it's business as usual.

P.S. I would never forget that it's friday . . . .


I'm crazy about these sequin shoulders from a dress that is coming soon!