Thursday, April 2, 2009

Workin 9 to 5


The girls of Wanderlust are not just pretty faces. We all have day jobs (Jen a bar owner, Rosie a boutique manager and myself a clothing/accessory designer) and we all inevitably have paper work to cart around the city. The other day Jen was relating a story where she was at a meeting and none of her documents would fit in her bag. "I wish I had the whiskey bag" she said wistfully referring to a new bag that we are all obsessed with. Two days later I found this little straw wonder and while waiting in the checkout a customer pointed at it and said "that's perfect for magazines and papers". Hmmm even people outside of corporate america need briefcases. So I'm now on the look out for cool briefcase-esque bags. I'll let you know what I find. As for the two bags above - they are both available now at Wanderlust.
-z